miércoles, 10 de febrero de 2010

I don't think that passenger seat has ever looked this good to me. He tells me about his night and I count the colors in his eyes. He'll never fall in love, he swears, as he runs his fingers through his hair. I'm laughing 'cause I hope he's wrong and I don't think it ever crossed his mind. He tells a joke, I fake a smile that I know all his favorite songs. And I could tell you his favorite color's green, he loves to argue, born on the seventeenth, his sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes and if you ask me if I love him I'd lie.
He looks around the room innocently overlooks the truth. Shouldn't a light go on doesn't he know that I've had him memorized for so long and he sees everything black and white, never let nobody see him cry. I don't let nobody see me wishin' he was mine. He stands there, then walks away. My God, if I could only say I'm holding every breath for you. He'd never tell you but he can play guitar I think he can see through everything but my heart. First thought when I wake up is my God, he's beautiful so I put on my make-up and pray for a miracle.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario